Friday, July 8, 2011

up and running.... for the most part!

Over the past few days this page along with a corresponding twitter account have risen from the ashes. Finally after revising the site and making small tweaks to make this place as straight forward as possible yet eye catching I have a moment to compose the first post. In a day or so for I and for Bill Street only a mere 12 hours or so, we shall be taking part in the next WORS race and Bill will be doubling up with the Miner's Revenge in The UP. I'm hoping to get race reports up within a few days of all races and now that creative control has been granted to Bill, this blog should be rather active.

Check back here often as there will be some exciting news in the near future regarding the MidWest Kuhl program as well as updates and news from the Kuhl mother ship in Utah.

Cheers!

P.S. If you come across this page and ride for Kuhl please contact me so I can ensure you are well represented on this page

No comments: