Sunday, October 2, 2011

CarboRocket!!

I would like to thank Brad Keyes of CarboRocket for sending me some samples of his great products. I received in the mail from CarboRocket some single serve packets of Raspberry Half Evil Endurance Fuel as well as two 25 serving pouches of Lemon-Lime and Kiwi-Lime flavored CarboRocket spot like sport drink.

Shying away from Gatorade over the past few weeks has led to me to some new and interesting products in sports nutrition. Prior to receiving my shipment of CarboRocket I received a ton of HerbaLife 24 product in the mail and can happily say that the only products I endorse are their Strength and Endurance rebuild mixes. HerbaLife's on the bike drink mix is Prolong and falls in the same category as Accelorade containing ingredients that upset my stomach and quickly find their way to my garbage can.

My experience with CarboRocket's products is limited to only the past week but will say the Lemon-Lime flavor is great, light and easy on ones stomach during a ride. One bonus to CarboRocket is their all natural approach and simple ingredients, from what I can tell there are no preservatives, no chemical compounds I can't pronounce and no artificial coloring, bottom line don't mix your bottles the day before and store overnight. I do look forward to cracking open the Kiwi-Lime and await for the orange flavor to be available.

My opinion on the Half Evil does need some extra time to mature as my taste buds adapt to a new product, not just the Raspberry flavor by type of product. Half Evil is not a post ride endurance recovery drink but an on bike calorie replenish-er, the product has a slight fizz, strong but good Raspberry taste with a little extra kick. Be sure to check out CarboRocket.com for new developing products and new flavors. I personally assure you that if you order a 25 serving CarboRocket package you will be pleasantly surprised and if you do like it be sure to drop CarboRocket an email!

Till tomorrow night after 10PM.... good day good evening and good night.

No comments: